SPECIAL MEETING WILL BE HELD TO DISCUSS ROAD PAVING ON MARCH 28, 2023 @ 7:00 P.M.
January 16th, 2023
February 20th, 2023
March 20th, 2023
April 18th, 2023
May 16th, 2023
June 20th, 2023
July 18th, 2023
August 22st, 2023
September 19Th, 20239
October 17th, 2023
November 21th, 2023
December 19th, 2023
Expectations of the meetings
1. All meetings will be called to order by the Chairperson. If the Chairperson is absent, the meeting will be called to order by the Co-Chairperson.
2. Meetings will be conducted on an agenda basis only.
3. Persons must contact one of the Board members at least 7 days prior to meeting to request being on agenda. They must state their name and nature of business.
4. Video and audio recording of Township meetings are allowed with proper approval of two board members. Anyone who wishes to video tape or record audio must ask permission at each meeting. The recorders must be self contained, self powered, and silent. They cannot limit anyone's ability to see or hear the meeting. Video equipment is to be set up in the back of the room.
5. Although we welcome and encourage visitors, audience participation will be limited to agenda assignments only. For the purpose of recording minutes, the Board asks that all observers remain respectful and quiet.
6. Agenda participation will be limited to 10 minutes to state business. If a special meeting is called without a 7 day notice, then a notice will be placed on the Township Hall door within 24 hours of meeting to inform the public of a special meeting.
Copyright © 2023 Sterling Township - All Rights Reserved.